Questions and Answers

Have questions? We’ve put together some frequently asked questions that should be able to help you out. Don’t see your question? Please get in touch on our Contact page.

What kind of identification do I need to bring with me?

You must be 19 or over to enter our store. 2 pieces of ID are required as proof of age.

Primary ID
– Must be issued by a government agency; and
– Must include the holder’s name, date of birth and picture.

Examples of primary ID include:
– Province or State driver’s licence
– Passport
– Photo BC Services Card
– Citizenship card
– Certificate of Indian Status
– Federal Firearms Possession and Acquisition licence

Note that the B.C. Driver’s Licence and Services Card, which combines the B.C. Driver’s Licence and Services cards (formerly CareCard), counts as only one piece of ID

Secondary ID
Used to verify the authenticity of the first piece, and:
– Must include the holder’s name; and
– Must include either the holder’s signature OR picture.

Any acceptable piece of primary ID can be used as secondary ID. Examples of other acceptable secondary ID include:
– BC CareCard/BC Services Card (separate to a BC Driver’s licence)
– Interim driver’s licence (issued by ICBC)
– BC Transit ProPASS
– University or college student card
– Credit card
– Canadian Blood Services donor card
– Transport Canada’s Pleasure Craft Operator’s Card
– Many bank cards and rewards cards
– National Defence ID

How do I consume legal cannabis products?

After purchasing legal cannabis products, you can consume them by:

Smoking: Joints, pipes and bongs
Vapourizing: Breathing in dried cannabis through a vaping device
Drinking or eating: Homemade edibles made from cannabis oil or dried cannabis
Ingesting: Capsules containing cannabis oil

How much cannabis can I legally possess at one time?

According to Canadian law, you’re entitled to possess up to a 30-day supply of dried cannabis or its equivalent.

The maximum amount that you’re able to possess at one time will be based on what your health care practitioner has recommended and cannot exceed an amount of 150 grams, as set by the regulations.

I’m Interested in a job, how can I apply?

Please visit our contact us page to submit your resume.

What types of cannabis products do you carry?

We carry:

cannabis flower
pre-rolled joints
vape pens and cartridges
cannabis oils
cannabis infused edibles
cannabis concentrates
cannabis infused beverages

Where’s the nearest location to me?

You can see everywhere to find us on our Locations page.